School of Mechanical Engineering has laboratories for almost all areas of training expertise.
Laboratories are equipped with laboratory machines and equipment, and well-trained instruction staffs
Below is a list of the School’s laboratories:
- Robot Laboratory,
- Laboratory of machine tools,
- Laboratory of Friction,
- Software room,
- Production laboratory,
- Mechatronics Laboratory,
- Computer-assisted Integrated Production Systems Lab – CIM,
- Mechanical Measurement Laboratory,
- Laboratory of Engineering Mechanics,
- Material strength laboratory,
- Welding Laboratory.
- Laboratory of industrial tools,
- Laboratory of Optical and Precision Mechanics,
- Laboratory of Material and Structural Mechanics,
- Lab of Machine & Robot Design Facility.
2. Machine tool Lab
3. Lab of Measure Technique
Location: 213 – C5
Mission: Supporting teaching and researching.
Mitutoyo Crysta Apex S544 CMM:
Mitutoyo CV-2100 Contracer:
Nikon 6D-LED Autocollimator:
Thorlabs Michelson Interferometer:
4. Digital factory Lab
Location: 11st Floor , D8 Building
From the school year 2021, the School of Mechanical Engineering will be put Lab into operation and used for training and research in the digital factory laboratory. This is a well-invested and methodical laboratory with a complete software system to simulate the entire product development life cycle.
5. SAHEP Lab
Location: 5th Floor, T Bulding
Starting from the school year 2021, In addition to the digital factory laboratory, the School of Mechanical Engineering also added a laboratory of the SAHEP project to serve students majoring in Mechatronics.