Hanoi University of Science and Technology implements an advanced training program with the goal of Building a modern training system following the model of advanced universities in the world so that it can be replicated throughout the university; speeding up the process of innovation in program content, teaching methods and university training processes, fostering teaching staff, improving management skills, organizing training to meet quality requirements international level, meeting the needs of society and learners.
These special training programs help improve the efficiency and quality of training a high-tech workforce, creating opportunities for learners to quickly access new scientific and technological knowledge, improve professional knowledge and some necessary skills in the modern working environment such as foreign language skills, practical skills, communication skills and especially creativity in research. It is a very necessary step to contribute to accelerating the industrialization and modernization of the country.
Below are the special training programs of the School:
1. ELITECH TRAINING PROGRAM
1.1 (ME-E1) Advanced Mechatronics Program
- The advanced program in Mechatronics Engineering is built on the development of the Mechatronics training program of Chico University (USA) combined with the reference to the training program of Shibaura University (Japan). and National Taiwan University (NTU). The training program has been accredited according to AUN-QA standards in 2017.
- Students studying this major will be equipped with foundational and specialized knowledge, have professional skills and research capacity, and the ability to work and be creative in all working environments to solve problems. The topic is related to the design and manufacture of equipment, mechatronic systems and industrial production system operation, quickly adapting to the working environment of the industrial revolution 4.0.
Some objectives of the program:
- Having good professional knowledge, being able to apply basic and core knowledge of Mechatronics industry combined with the ability to use modern tools to research, design, manufacture, build and operate mechatronic systems/processes/products.
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team and in an international environment
- Effectively use English language in communication and work, achieving TOEIC score of 650 or higher.
For more information about the training program, please contact the program director at email@example.com.
1.2 Talent Program on Intelligent Mechatronics and Robotics
- Integrated Bachelor – Master program.
- Equip with in-depth knowledge and skills in intelligent mechatronic systems and robotics. Having the ability to grasp and collect the latest technologies in the industry and interdisciplinary (Mechanical, automation, information technology, electronics) to be able to become a core human resource in new fields of technology 4.0 period.
- Students are given the opportunity to meet and exchange with leading visiting professors in the world and research groups to access the most modern technologies as well as to prepare and seek development opportunities.
2. INTERNATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM
The goal of the program is to link international training at undergraduate and graduate levels. Currently, in terms of foreign affairs and cooperation, the School has been cooperating with prestigious universities of the Federal Republic of Germany, the United States, Japan, France, Australia, etc. in the fields of training, research, and internship.
Programs and courses organized by the School meet the requirements of many international accreditation organizations for training. Lecturers participating in the teaching are lecturers from foreign partner universities, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, and domestic and international visiting lecturers. The lecturers are all highly qualified, fluent in foreign languages , and meet the requirements of foreign partner schools and Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
Currently, the School of Mechanical Engineering is maintaining the following 3 international training programs:
- Cooperation program in Mechatronics with Leibniz University Hannover (Germany)
- Cooperation program in Manufacturing Technology with Griffith University (Australia)
- Cooperation program in Mechatronics – Nagaoka University of Technology (Japan) sees at Chương trình đào tạo quốc tế Cơ điện tử Nagaoka – NUT.pdf
Campus of Leibniz University Hannover (Germany)
2-year study program at Leibniz University Hannover
Cooperation program with Leibniz University Hannover
Pictures of Griffith University (Australia)
Pictures of Nagaoka University of Technology (Japan)