In recent years, the School of Mechanical Engineering has constantly maintained, developed as well as expanded its cooperation with many international partners, which are institutes and schools around the world. The School currently maintains cooperation with many partners in Asia, Europe and Australia. Some notable international cooperation activities include:
- Bilateral cooperation activities, participating in training programs as well as receiving students from the School with partners such as Nagaoka University (Japan), Griffith University (Australia), University of Leibniz Hannover ( Germany)
- Cooperative research activities with institutes and schools such as Nagaoka University, Shibaura Institute of Technology….
- Student exchange activities, Global Project-Based Learning (GPBL) activities with Japanese Shibaura Institute of Technology.
- Student exchange activities, awarding master’s and doctoral scholarships from partners to Institute students.
- Laboratory sponsorship activities: Welding Laboratory sponsored by Jica and Nagaoka University.